zsh doesn't like Sparcs...

zsh compiled with gcc-2.95.2 on an e250 will terminate with SIGBUS
each time I try and load compinit. autoload -U compinit goes OK, but
when I type compinit afterwards, sigbus... This is 3.1.6pws13, I'll
try with 3.1.6 and 3.1.6dev14 too.

Unfortunately, I don't have much much time to browse the source in
order to find the culprit line(s), but the strace reveals each time
that the program dies after one or several rt_sigprocmask()
syscalls.

I'm not subscribed to zsh-workers, BTW. If you could give me a
starting point?

--
fg

# rm *;o