Re: RPM completion in dev19 and a suggested change to make completion

"Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> At least, check if it is GNU make or not.

How?

> In my case:
>
> bor@itsrm2% make -p dkfksjkfl |& grep modules
> uninstall.modules:
> uninstall: uninstall.bin  uninstall.modules  uninstall.man
> uninstall.fns
> .SUFFIXES:install.modules:
> install: install.bin  install.modules  install.man  install.fns
> bor@itsrm2% gmake -p dkfksjkfl |& grep modules
> uninstall.modules:
> install.modules:
> uninstall: uninstall.bin uninstall.modules uninstall.man uninstall.fns
> install: install.bin install.modules install.man install.fns
>
> As you see, GNU make lists install.modules as target but native make
> does not.

A little perl will take care of that :) I really resent not having
bzImage as a completion target, and after all, maybe there's a way
make can list all targets without this hack... But the current
limitations of the original script are a nono for me. I always use GNU
make.

> And what happens, if it does have "aaaaa" target? :-)

Worst case scenario, but can it ever be ? :)

--
fg

# rm *;o
o: command not found