Re: Stable?

OK, I'll play "straight man" in this exchange.

If it's changing so fast, how can it be called stable :-)

Perhaps one needs to distinguish between "stable" and
"production-quality".  If the changes are bug fixes then I'd not call it
production-ready.  If the changes are additional new features, or the bugs
are extremely obscure, then I might.

Jim