blah*[TAB] (difference between 3.1.6 and 3.1.9)

Consider a directory where there are two files blah1 and blah2. With
zsh 3.1.6, when I typed blah* followed by a tab, "blah1 blah2 " was
generated (with a space after blah2). With zsh 3.1.9, "blah1 blah2"
is generated (with *no* space after blah2).

How can I have the old behavior (much more logical IMHO)?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des