Re: wish for a colored completion system

On Jun 8,  3:39pm, Fletch wrote:

>         If I add '=lemur*=01;32' to ':completion:*' list-colors it
> works fine (ssh l<C-d> produces three highighted lemur* and plain
> localhost and lp).

Aha!  You have host names and user names listed simultaneously.

Add this:

zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''

That will make two sub-lists, one of host names and one of user names,
and then you'll get the colors in the host names.

I'm not sure why ':completion:*:ssh:*' doesn't work for the combined
listing; perhaps it's a bug.  Sven?