Re: Fun zsh trick for today

    Ollivier> According to Clint Adams:
    >> zmodload -i zsh/mapfile
    >> hosts=(${(@)${(@)${(M)${(f)mapfile[$HOME/.ssh/known_hosts]}:#[^0-9]*}%%\
    >> *}%%,*})

    Ollivier> <humour> I'm beginning to see zsh turning up into
    Ollivier> perl-sh... :-) </humour>

        Well, I've got a patch off of 3.1.6 that embeds a perl
interpreter as a loadable module and let's you call perl subroutines
as zsh functions . . . :)

        I really need to update it work with 3.1.9, though.

fletch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=