Re: completion position

> I can't find how to move the completion cursor position :
> i've always that :
>
> shell> cd /usr/<tab>				_
> X11R6/            i486-linuxlibc1/  local/            spool/
> bin/              include/          man/              src/
> doc/              info/             sbin/
> games/            lib/              share/

I had a similar problem when I had some escape codes in my prompt, which set
the xterm title bar. I think zsh calculates the cursor position depending on
the length of the prompt. Of course, zsh did not understand that a certain
part of the text actually appeared in the title bar and not in the command
line prompt and therefore assumed a wrong length andq set the cursor to a
wrong position.

Christoph

--
Microsoft Windows(TM): A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell
to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally