Re: how can one let completion work *inside* zsh scripts?

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 02:00:11PM +0200, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:

> Then... do you really need a *script*? Or would a function do?
no, as long as it is interactive i don't care. But i was not
thinking of filename completion, more of the ability to let users
easily choose options whatever. Another way is select of course
but i always wanted to know how to be able to do it with little
zsh scripts, too.
>. If you need something else
> than filename completion, the `offical' way to do that is to (locally)
> define the parameter compcontex and set it to the name of the
> completion context that should be used for completion.
this was new to me. Thanx for explaining!

Matthias