Bug or feature?

My ~/.zshrc sources my ~/.kshrc via "." (dot) and my ~./kshrc sources my
~/.shinit via ".". My ~/shinit has also these lines:

# {{{ Logout

trap '. $HOME/.sh_logout; exit' 0

# }}}

Bash, ash and pdksh really sources my  ~/.sh_logout during logout because of
that trap but my zsh does not. So I had to create ~/.zlogout that has just
these lines:

# ~/.zlogout

# echo ~/.zlogout

. ~/.sh_logout

Is this bug or feature? If it is bug, warn me, when that bug is fixed, so I
can delete that ~/.zlogout.

You may ask, where I heard about such hack. Right this way:

http://www.oreilly.com/

http://unix.oreilly.com/

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/upt2/

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/upt2/examples/

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/upt2/examples/#sh_logout

ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/pub/examples/power_tools/unix/split/sh_logout

# IF YOU USE bash, COPY THIS FILE INTO $HOME/.bash_logout .
# FOR OTHER SHELLS WITHOUT A LOGOUT FILE, PUT THIS INTO $HOME/.sh_logout
# AND ADD THE FOLLOWING LINE TO YOUR .profile:
#     trap '. $HOME/.sh_logout; exit' 0

BTW that "Drill-book" really rules, although it does not have something
about Zsh.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"