RE: Bug or feature?

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > ii  zsh            3.1.6.pws21-1  A shell with lots of features.
>
> Agreed :-)
>
> That's pretty old. Could you install at least 3.1.9? In any case, I presume it
> was a bug, since it works in current version.

Well, Potato is frozen state right now and it will go to stable state very
soon. No single package in stable Debian distribution is allowed to have so
called release critical bugs. And that means, that zsh provided with Potato
has no release critical bugs.

What about next version called Woody. It is in unstable state. It has
zsh 3.1.9.dev3-1. I could take it and install it in my Potato, but I am
chicken.  :-)

I'll delete that ~/.zlogin-file, when my zsh is upgraded during upgrading of
Debian.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"