Windows Zsh - Available Elsewhere?

The only reference I have been able to find to the
Windows port of zsh is on ftp.blarg.net, which seems
to always refuse anonymous ftp connections.

If there is another pickup-point for this software,
would someone please tell me what it is?  And if not,
would someone be kind enough to send me a copy?  I
can provide an ftp dropoff-point, if anyone would
make the file-transfer to me.

Thanks!

Regards,
 - Irving
-
 I.S.Wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Happy Man Corporation
 +1 206 463 9399, ext 101   4410 SW Pt Robinson Rd
     fax: +1 206 463 9255   Vashon, WA  98070  USA

 Solid Value Investment Letter -- more than 14 years
 safely outperforming the stock market through wise,
 conservative selection: http://www.solid-value.com/