Want to review new Unix Power Tools zsh tips?

After more than a year of writing, I'm almost done with the new third
edition of the O'Reilly book Unix Power Tools.  (If you haven't seen
this book, there's info at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/upt2/ .)
One of the book's main new features is coverage of all major shells --
including zsh.  It sure doesn't cover *every* zsh feature: that would
take another entire book!  But there are tips sprinkled all through
the third edition.

I'm looking for one or two zsh users who'd like to review the book.
I'd ask you to focus on the zsh tips -- though you'll be welcome to
read as much of the rest as you want to, of course.  You'd need to
have two main qualifications:

- Be a fairly heavy zsh user -- so you'll know, almost instinctively,
  when I've made a mistake or mention a feature but don't cover some
  important side-effects or subtle problems.

- Have a fair amount of time to spend on this in the four weeks
  starting on 23 January.  If you're swamped with work and typically
  need to put things off until the last minute, I'd appreciate your
  *not* doing the review: it takes time!  Your thorough comments are
  incredibly helpful at making this book useful to new zsh users.

I'm not sure what O'Reilly does these days as an honorarium for
reviewers.  For sure, you'll be helping to spread the word about zsh
(making sure that it's correct!) -- this book has been popular with
Unix users since the first edition came out in 1993.  You'll get your
name in the book's Acknowledgements, and I'm almost sure that you get
a free copy of the book.

If you're interested, please let me know.  And *thanks*.

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.jpeek.com/