A few problems with 4.0.1-pre-1

I just installed zsh 4.0.1-pre-1 from CVS and was getting errors from
_main_complete.  This used to work for me a couple of months ago, so I
managed to get it going by looking at what had changed from 3.1.9-dev-7.
The diffs are:
< setopt localoptions nullglob rcexpandparam extendedglob unset
< unsetopt markdirs globsubst shwordsplit shglob ksharrays cshnullglob
---
> setopt localoptions $_comp_options

The fix is simply to put back unsetopt ksharrays.  Even though
$_comp_options has noksharrays in it, the fact that it's inside of a
csh-style array is trouble for someone such as myself who is setting
ksharrays earlier.

My second problem is that in vi editting mode, after I type Escape,
then / to search through history, all I get is this error:
_history_complete_word_gen_matches:21: bad output format specification
I don't even see where this function is coming from, so can someone
enlighten me on this?

Lastly, the Makefile is not working for me in Doc.  The output is below,
and I see that there's no $target created.  It appears ': yodl' should
be something else, can anyone tell me what?
case zsh.1 in \
  */*) target=zsh.1 ;; \
  *) target=./zsh.1 ;; \
esac; \
case ': yodl' in :*) ;; *) \
    : yodl -I. -w zman.yo version.yo zsh.yo | sed -e '1s/\\-/-/g' -e '/^\.'\''/d' > $target \
;; esac; \
test -f $target
make: *** [zsh.1] Error 1

--