architecture independent wordcode files (.zwc)

Problem:

    We are using 4.0.1-pre-4 on solaris 2.6 and redhat 6.5 with a
    common user home directory.  Right now we have .zshenv compiled
    into .zshenv.zwc and .zshrc compiled into .zshrc.zwc on the
    solaris machine.  However, this does not work for the Linux.  I
    got zsh cored when reading the .zwc file for the wrong
    architecture.

Question:

    The emacs .elc files works on different endian machines.  Any plan
    to do the same with .zwc files?

    If not, what's your recommendation in my case?  I can simply
    remove all the .zwc files which is not desirable.  Or I can set
    ZDOTDIR from /etc/zshenv and have 2 sets of .zwc files, yuck!

Thanks in advance.