Re: compctl -y problem.

On May 24, 11:44am, Cesar Crusius wrote:
} Subject: compctl -y problem.
}
} When I press <Tab> after aecd, the table shows as
} expected, but the cursor does not return to where it should. It goes
} to one line below where I originally typed <Tab>.
}
} Any clues?

Which version number of zsh are you using?

Do any of the lines in the output, particlarly the last line, contain
exactly the same number of characters as the width of the terminal?