[zsh 4.0.1 bug] filename completion

When I type "cd s" and try to complete (with expand-or-complete),
I get the following possibilities:

scripts/        share/          software/       sparc-solaris/  src/

When I type "cd so", "cd sof", "cd softw", "cd softwa"... and try
to complete, I get "cd software/". But when I type "cd soft" and
try to complete, nothing happens. Note that here, soft is a named
directory, but the above behaviour should be incorrect.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des