completion question

Does anyone have completion code that will exclude CVS directories
when I type `cd [TAB]'

I tend to have a lot of spare,deep directory structures in my CVS
modules, and it'd be nice to be able to press tab when cd'ing into
a directory that has only one non-CVS entry.

An example:

% cd <Module>/src/com/company/foo/bar/baz

There usually isn't anything else besides `CVS' at the `com' and `company'
levels and it'd be nice if I could just cd right on through.  I tried
fignore, but that seems to be for extensions only, not for complete names.

Thanks,
Eric