Re: zsh: completion over nsf file systems

In article <3B794CDE.F771561D@xxxxxxxxx>,
   virgil adumitroaie <va@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ls /hosts/other_machine/exported_directory/<TAB>

> under bash I would be able to see the subdirectories, but under zsh not.

I have no problem under NFS. Perhaps it's due to automounted directories?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des