Re: termcap

Will Yardley wrote:

> so this may be a dumb question, but i haven't been able to find any
> documentation that addresses this.

We perhaps ought to mention that zsh error message in the FAQ.

> if termcap is needed, i have a current copy of that in $HOME/etc/termcap

Have you done export TERMCAP=~/etc/termcap so that it can find that
then?

I recently had problems with zsh on a Linux box understanding iris-ansi
terms which was solved by fixing the termcap entry so I'd assume it
isn't using terminfo.

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp