Re: Problem with zip completion

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 17:57:57 -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> My assumption would be that if stdout is redirected, then the child that's
> exiting must not be a child of the top-level interactive shell, and thus
> changing the terminal title would at best be a waste of effort.

Well, maybe. I thought that stdout (of the top-level shell) could be
temporarily redirected with some obscure builtins I didn't know.

Now, I've chosen: TRAPCLD() { [[ -o interactive && -t 0 ]] && precmd }

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des