Re: Menu-complete with tab, complete with alt-tab

* On Fri Oct 19, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> bindkey "\M-^I" complete-word
>
> if you are using new completion. Not necessarily but highly recommended.
> And then fine tune it to do expansion (if needed).

Zefram's solution worked fine once I had changed the "\M-^I" to "\e^I".
The remark from Andrej is at this moment above my head, I'm afraid.
Thanks.

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  jesper.holmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | one be warm |