Zsh on Solaris 2.6

Hi.

I have downloaded the Zsh shell that I have founded on your website
(http://chronos.cs.msu.su/).
the file I have donwloaded is :

-rw-r--r--   1 m091712  staff     976037 Dec 26 13:57 zsh-3.1.9g-pkg.tgz

I have done a pkgadd -d . as root and the installation was fine.

I am running a Solaris 2.6 on E450 Sun microsystems computer.

# pkginfo -l zsh
   PKGINST:  zsh
      NAME:  The Z shell
  CATEGORY:  utility
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  3.1.9g
   BASEDIR:  /usr/local
    VENDOR:  zsh.org
    PSTAMP:  07thJul00
  INSTDATE:  Dec 26 2001 14:18
     EMAIL:  frbrgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:    398 installed pathnames
                 4 shared pathnames
                 1 linked files
                12 directories
                42 executables
              5715 blocks used (approx)

Unfortunately, when i try to run that shell, i obtain the following error.

# /usr/local/bin/zsh
ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/zsh: fatal: libcurses.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed.

There is no Readme file and i have'nt see anything on your website like bugs reports in the ZSH FAQ or on the website : http://www.zsh.org

Futher more, I have found the library libcurses.so.1located in the directory /usr/xpg4/lib

# cd /usr

# find . -name libcurses.so.1
./xpg4/lib/libcurses.so.1

So i have added this directory to my LD_LIBARY_PATH

m091712@qvgweb2 pts/7 /export/home/m091712% echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/ccs/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/ucblib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/xpg4/lib

and then I obtain this following error:

m091712@qvgweb2 pts/7 /export/home/m091712% zsh
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Do you have some explanation, or is the package zsh-3.1.9g-pkg.tgz,  the right one to install ZSH Shell on a Sun computer under Solaris 2.6 ?

Thanks a lot.

Cordialement,

     Lamarque Eric  (DI.MD / BD - Air France - Vilgénis)

     Tél  : 01 64 4 (7 76 03)
     Email     : erlamarque@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Les données et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Ce message est adressé à l'individu ou l'entité dont les coordonnées figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'êtes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur à l'expéditeur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre système.

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity adressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.