Completion bug (unzip)

Happy new year!

I've found another bug concerning the unzip completion. Consider the
following line:

  unzip ../archive/newhtml.zip dir/fi_ -d directory

where the cursor is just after dir/fi (represented by an underscore).
If I hit the [Tab] key, I get the error:

  zipinfo:  cannot find NewHTML, NewHTML.zip or NewHTML.ZIP.

though the file exists. If "-d directory" isn't present, there is no
problem.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des