Re: Can someone help me convert compctl to zstyle, please.

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 11:26:19AM +0000, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> Ignore the _sysctl example I gave you and try something simpler like:
>   _f() { compadd one two three } ; compdef _f f
> If that works, then you're not missing anything fundamental.

Aha. Completing from a list now understood. I bet the rest of it falls
into place now.

> It's an area of the new completion system that needs some reworking.

<nod> I've just used the arbitrary list completion, rather than the _ssh
function provided. I have the old behaviour back now, and I am happy.

Many thanks, Oliver

To the list:
There's one thing last thing I've just noticed. I was using ~/.zprofile
under 4.0.2. I upgraded to 4.0.4 and it decided to ignore ~/.zprofile.
Is there a reason for this? If it's compile specific, then additional
information is that I've just used a default install from FreeBSD ports.

rik
--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F