Re: ssh completion problem

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 05:08:47PM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> The symptom is that, even though I have a `users-hosts' style (real account
> names munged below to avoid email address harvesters) such as:
>
>     zstyle ':completion:*:(ssh|scp):*:my-accounts' users-hosts \
>        lll@xxxxxxx zzz@xxxxxxx sss@xxxxxxx
>
> when I complete after `lll@' I get offered all possible hosts from the
> `hosts' style.  I want to be offered only `bbb.com' in that case.
>
> (When I complete after just `l', it completes to `lll', then waits for
> another tab.)

That's exactly one of the things that was bothering me. I just complete
from an arbitrary list as so (using your example accounts):

_ssh_acounts () {
    compadd lll@xxxxxxx zzz@xxxxxxx sss@xxxxxxx
}
compdef _ssh_accounts ssh:

It then seems to work the way I expect it to (which says nothing of the
correctness :))

--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F