Re: Running command in environment variable with space

At 18:14 12-3-2002, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 18:07:47 +0100, Michael Schaap wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but is there a way to run a
> command with options specified in one environment variable?

Try $=blah

Thanks, that does the trick.
(This also pointed me to SH_WORD_SPLIT, which is what I was looking for, but missed the first time I looked through the zshoptions manpage. (No, really!))

 - Michael

--
    I always wondered about the meaning of life.   So I looked it
    up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning