Autocompletion and Cyrillic

Hello all,

I have a question about auto completion here. I searched all over the net
for an answer but was not able to find anything useful.

I have a lot of mp3's with Cyrillic characters in file names.
If i just do `ls' on them everything works fine, but if i do
mpg123 <tab> i see something like this:

\M-b\M-E\M-K\M-H\M-A\M-N\ -\ \M-n\M-A\ \M-K\M-R\M-A\M-@\ \(1998\)/

Is there any way to make it read the 8bit Cyrillic characters in a correct
way ?

Also i am also wondering if i can hide the \ escape characters when i am
doing completion on the file names with spaces.

igor

--
Uptime : 48 days, 21:23