{(t)...} usage

Hello.

(Please reply direct to me, I am not subscribed)

I am trying to place the hosts completion
part in my .zshrc into a zstyle -e expression.

For that, I'd like to use a unique array, and I found
the (t) flag in the manpages.

There is just no example there, and I didnt figure out how
to use it.

${(t)array-unique $(grep -v "^#" /etc/hosts) ${...some_ssh_known_hosts_too})

Is basicly what I want to do.

But the usage ot (t) is obviously wrong, it just doesnt work.

Can anyone give me an example on how to do this?

--
CYa,
  Mario