Re: Prompt themes

Borsenkow Andrej wrote:

> I am afraid it won't work anywhere except for Linux console. And even
> then only using default IBM 437 character set.
>
> You have to emit escape sequence that tells your terminal (emulation)
> use semi-graphic characters and possibly use some translation into
> specific character set used by your terminal. I have never found a way
> to do it automatically (or even semi-automatically). Neither termcap
nor
> terminfo help here because their set of semi-graphics is very limited
> and does not cover characters used in prompt themes.
>
> -andrej

If I understand, it's impossible for me to use the prompt themes. It's
too bad because i found this thmes so beautiful :(. But there is a point
that i don't understand. You said that the theme could only work on
linux console and a this url :
http://adamspiers.org/computing/zsh/files/prompts/shot_19-11-99_030553.j
pg whe can see that he use X11 environnement ???

Arno