How to get started with the completion system

I am afraid this is quite a stupid question, but I'm looking for
information on how to get started customizing the (new) completion system.
I have found information about how to get it up and runnig, and how to
write one's own functions, but I'd like to first of all explore what's
included "out of the box".

More specifically, I'd like scp to know my account names on remote hosts
that I log into, and also maintain a list of these remote hosts, so that I
can type "scp ./try.txt  je <TAB> @ hos <TAB>" and have the parts before and
after the at-sign completed.

So my question is twofold, I guess. How do I do the abovementioned, and
where could I have found out without bothering the list?

TIA

Jesper

--
Jesper Holmberg             "But how can one be warm alone?"
Studentstaden 19:312