Re: zsh 4.0.5/4.1.0 release soon?

Thanks for the replies on the current release situation, though after
reading them I'm still uncertain as to whether the next release is
around the corner or not. :)  I don't mind holding off for a week or
so, but also don't mind installing 4.0.4 right now if 4.0.5/4.1.0 is
at least another month or two out.  Just wondering if there's an idea
which might be more likely.

If there's anything I can do to help, I'm willling... though I'll ad-
mit my C is a bit rusty. :)

Ken Lareau
elessar@xxxxxxxxxxx