Re: zsh-4.04 and w3m browser

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 13:50:52 +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> This is virtually the same as what `setopt nonomatch' does, assuming you
> don't have files with names beginning http: or ftp:.

except that I really don't like nonomatch, so I won't use it (unless
one can apply nonomatch only to some patterns, e.g. to words starting
with http: or ftp:).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International