Colored prompt problem

Hello,

This is my first time posting to this mailing list, so if I do something
wrong, please excuse me :)
Anyway, I have recently (yesterday to be exact) install zsh... and I love
it! After reading through some how-to's and faq's, I've come up with the
following PROMPT in my ~/.zshrc file :
PROMPT=$(echo
'%B%{\033[33m%}%n@\033[31m%}%m\033[39m%}:\033[32m%}[%~]\033[00m%}\033[34m%}[%h]\033[00m%}
%# %b% ' )
This one looks pretty cool I think (yellow user @ red hostname : [green
dir] [blue count]) ... however, it has a disadvantage: when I enter long
commands (such as "irssi --connect=irc.snt.utwente.nl") , at the point it
should wrap to the next line (well, actually, a lot earlier, it tries to
go to the next line after the "irc.snt" point) , instead of going to the
next line, it completely clears out the line I'm currently at and starts
at the beginning...
I hope I kind of make sense, I personally think I need to "catch" some
escape character or something... Hope someone can help me :)
--
Grtz,

Leon Mergen