Script Conversion

Hi everybody,

	As I understand it, Zsh's compatibility with
Csh syntax does not run very deep and it can't cope
with Csh's nasty non-standard syntax for things like
"if".

	Assuming I am right about this, does anybody
know of a script or utility that can automatically
convert Csh scripts into a format which Zsh can
source? Ideally, I would like conversion to vanilla
Sh syntax and support for converting the Csh "if"
and "switch" commands. In practice, I will take what
I can get. I already know about the script for
processing .cshrc, etc on the fly but I don't think
that handles Csh style "if" statements, which is
something that would which make my life a lot easier.

	Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel.
--
Daniel Rigal MSc
IT Support                        AePONA (England) Ltd