Add ^C'd commands to history?

Hi all.

I'd very much like zsh to add commands to history that I ^C instead of
entering.

Many times I type out a long command, maybe iptables or something,
then realize I need to do $X first, so I have to ^C the command. That
leaves it still visible so I can use gpm or X to copy and paste it, if
they happen to be available. But I'd really prefer zsh to add entered
commands as well as canceled ones to history.

I didn't see any option in the man pages about this, so what do you
think? Logical thing to have added? Or is there a way?

Thanks.

(please cc on replies)

--
Jeremy M. Dolan <mailto:jmd@xxxxxxxxx> <http://jmd.us/>
PGP: 1024D/3C68A1BA 9470 210C A476 FFBB 6D11  0223 0D1C ABFC 3C68 A1BA