output from 'builtin' command not redirectable

Hi,

Observe the following:

$ builtin foo &>/dev/null
zsh: no such builtin: foo

No matter what I do, I can't redirect the output of the 'builtin'
command.

I want to use this in a script, where the command passed to builtin
sometimes causes an error. Since I'm only interested in the return
value, I don't want the error to be displayed.

Should I file this as a bug somewhere? I couldn't quickly locate the
place to do this.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | Ginsburg's Law:  At the precise moment you
ian@xxxxxxxxxxx             | take off your shoe in a shoe store, your