Re: Completion of dirs confused over cursor position

On Jan 9,  2:51pm, Phil Pennock wrote:
}
} Well, the exact same _config_ for another user on the same box did not
} have that effect.  However, playing around with directories, I do see
} issues.
}
}  .
}  ./bin
}  ./bin/common
}  ./bin/openbsd_sparc
}
} Then "cd <TAB><TAB>" shows the issue.  I've not tracked down the exact
} combination of filename layout, but it seems to be connected to the
} underscore.

I suspect this may have something to do with zsh-workers/17906 and its
follow-up, zsh-workers/17910.  You could at least try applying the patch
from 17910, if you aren't already using 4.1.0-dev-whatever.