RE: qconfirm in front of zsh-users@

> I just talked to the kind people from sunsite.dk, and they told me two
> things will happen as soon as the person{,s} responsible for the list
> ack this action:
>
>     1) zsh-users@ (that's what we specifically talked about, could cover
>        -workers@ if needed) will be protected by qconfirm, which means
>        that non-subscribers will be required to confirm their posts.
>
>     2) the ezmlm config will be modified to stop removing Received:
>        headers from incoming messages (my personal pet peeve :)
>
> This means: the sunsite.dk admins are aware of the situation, and ready
> to act, all we need is a simple "go for it" instead of to those endless,
> and fruitless, discussions. So please Mr{,s}. Listowner, whoever you
> are, contact staff@xxxxxxxxxx, and tell them to go for it.

Agreed with one question - currently I need to subscribe to one list only,
i.e. mail is forwarded zsh-announce -> zsh-users -> zsh-workers. As
subscriber to zsh-workers I definitely would not like to confirm posts to
zsh-users. If this can be done - please, switch to confirmation mode.

I would prefer if both lists were protected.

I am not sure is there is anybody officially in charge ... Geoff, Peter,
Bart?

-andrey