Re: qconfirm in front of zsh-users@

On 21 Jan, you wrote:
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> > I just talked to the kind people from sunsite.dk, and they told me two
> > things will happen as soon as the person{,s} responsible for the list
> > ack this action:
> >
> >     1) zsh-users@ (that's what we specifically talked about, could cover
> >        -workers@ if needed) will be protected by qconfirm, which means
> >        that non-subscribers will be required to confirm their posts.
> >
> >     2) the ezmlm config will be modified to stop removing Received:
> >        headers from incoming messages (my personal pet peeve :)
> >
> > This means: the sunsite.dk admins are aware of the situation, and ready
> > to act, all we need is a simple "go for it" instead of to those endless,
> > and fruitless, discussions. So please Mr{,s}. Listowner, whoever you
> > are, contact staff@xxxxxxxxxx, and tell them to go for it.
>
> There's no-one here but us chickens.  This sounds OK by me, are there
> any violent objections?
>
> Oliver tends to deal with a lot of the Sunsite-related stuff... do you
> want to decide finally about this, Oliver?

Karsten held off the qconfirm stuff in the past precisely because of
Andrej's concern with the zsh-users -> zsh-workers forwarding and I've
heard nothing to indicate that it has been solved. Mails since sometime
on Saturday have carried an X-MessageWall-Score header so it seems like
MessageWall is in place. I'd suggest we give that a chance before
further hassling of the people at sunsite.dk. Otherwise I can ask
Karsten about qconfirm.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.