Lukasz Stelmach: question about functions in zsh

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:24:34 +0100
From: Lukasz Stelmach <Lukasz.Stelmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: coordinator@xxxxxxx
Subject: question about functions in zsh

Greetings!!!

First of all, I have searched the documentation and I haven't found
the answer so I write to you.

Is there any way in zsh to make a function declared with "function
name() {..." syntax a global one? That is exported to environment
of child processes of zsh which means also other instances of zsh.
I would like to define a function in /etc/zlogin or zprofile (a *login*
scrpit) and not in zshrc and make it defined for all subprocesses.

Have nice day...
- --
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Ju¿ z ka¿dej strony pe³zn±, potworne rz±dze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         Bêdê uprawia³ nierz±d, za pieni±ze

------- End of Forwarded Message