Re: ZSH on Dos/Windows (short)

	Thank you very much for all the info, Bart and uncle Thorsten.  ;-)
	Thorsten has actually given me a lot of info to look into, I'll be playing
with it later tonight. Meanwhile, I know I am supposed to read the manuals,
but there is something I would like to know and that a manual can't quite
give me in a straightforward manner: if I keep using that 3.0.5 NT version,
what really important features or improvements would I be missing? This
must not be an easy question for regular users either, but maybe somene
actually can aswer that...

	Thanks again,
--
	Luciano Espirito Santo