a move offer? - was RE: virus and CVS issues

Peter Stephenson wrote:
| Christopher Faylor wrote:
| > IIRC, the last time I offered this, it wasn't well received, but, what
| > the heck, I'm a glutton for punishment.
|
| It's helpful, but at the time we didn't feel the need to move.  It's
| still not clear it's worth all the pain, but if Sourceforge continues to
| be stodgy we may need to.

I'm in no position to even say "let's move" or "let's stay", but I
appreciate the thought and generousity. It makes me feel all warm inside
even if it wasn't directed at me. Wow.

Question: If zsh repository is set up with sourceware.org, does this mean
zsh project can take advantage of all the sourceware.org ftp mirrors?

Smile!
Clifford Caoile