Re: virus and CVS issues

Hi Cristopher,

> I will reiterate my offer to set up the zsh repository and mailing lists
> at sources.redhat.com (aka sourceware.org) if anyone is interested.
>
> We can offer cvs, web, ftp, and aggressively spam blocked mailing lists.

I hope that whoever can take that decision, chooses to change the list
to sources.redhat.com. I'm subscribed to another sources.redhat.com mailing
lists and always received almost zero spam.

And while that happens, the virus is still flooding the lists and nobody
does nothing :(

> IIRC, the last time I offered this, it wasn't well received, but, what
> the heck, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Thanks for the offer anyway ;)

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra