Re: precmd not being updated when I want

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:31:30PM +0200, Jesper Holmberg wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion, but that doesn't seem to work for me.

That wasn't a suggestion, that was my noting that %j was broken in
exactly the same way.  (I'm using 4.1.1, FYI.)  I assume that the
reason for the failure is that the re-prompting is just a redraw, so
zsh does no re-evaluation of the prompt at that point.  I haven't had
a chance to look at it, though.

..wayne..