Re: Improved url-quote-magic

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> To repeat my comment from 5424:  Hey, zsh-workers, there's no good way
> to "stack" functions like this one so that, e.g., you could use it at
> the same time as insert-and-predict.

I don't quite know what that means, but it seems to be something like
having a stream of data from the keyboard which gets modified and then
passed up to some other handler as if it came raw.  This sounds pretty
hairy.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com