Re: Help with history . . .

I have my HISTSIZE set to 3000 already. The problem is, when I type "history", I can only see 16 entries despite the fact I have hundreds of entries in my history file. Is there a way to get the "history" command to display all the entries in the history file like the command does in bash?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Peter