Re: problem building zsh in background

    PT> Check-out the thread at
    PT> http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2003/msg00895.html

Ok, I have no problems with the first weaker patch, but with
the second patch (msg00896.html) when there is no tty I see:

:
checking if kill(pid, 0) returns ESRCH correctly... yes
checking if POSIX sigsuspend() works... yes
checking if tcsetpgrp() actually works... notty
configure: error: no controlling tty
%

This can be reproduced easily with zsh and nohup:
a) in new terminal, go to a clean tree and run:

  % nohup ./configure &!
  % Ctrl-d   # (ie close the terminal)

b) Then in another terminal "tail -f" nohup.out...

For now I applied the first patch in zsh-4.0.7-2.

Jens