Why Zsh doesn't warn me again?

    Hi all :)

    If you have suspended or backgrounded jobs and try to exit the
shell, zsh warns you. According to the manual, if you issue the
'jobs' command or just try to exit again, you are not warned again,
the shell exits and the jobs are terminated (except nohupped and
disowned ones, obviously). But really, it doesn't matter what command
you issue next, if you try to exit again, you are not warned :((

    This is a problem for me, when using virtual consoles, since I
not always remember if I have suspended jobs in a certain virtual
terminal, and sometimes I hit '^D' for exiting that terminal. When
zsh warns me about suspended jobs, I must remember not to issue ^D
again in that terminal, no matter if I do more work on it. How can I
change this (without IGNORE_EOF'ing) so Zsh act like the doc says? I
mean: warn me if I have suspended jobs and warn me again if I issue
more commands except 'jobs'.

    Thanks a lot :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--