Re: Completion in pwd before subdirecories

On Dec 15,  1:51pm, Jesper Holmberg wrote:
} Subject: Re: Completion in pwd before subdirecories
}
} >   zstyle ':completion:*' file-patterns \
} >       '*(-/):directories %p(^-/):globbed-files' '*:all-files'
} >   zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''
} >   zstyle ':completion:*' group-order \
} >       globbed-files all-files directories
} >
} I put your lines in my .zshrc, but now I get surprising results:

There's yet another bug wherein %p is not expanded correctly in the
file-patterns style, which may be affecting you.  That was fixed in
zsh-workers/18811, I believe.