ssh completion snippet: host aliases from the configuration file

Greetings,

I modified ssh completion to dig host aliases from the
configuration file.  I don't use wildcards in host patterns or give
multiple patterns, so this doesn't attempt to handle such cases.  I
also have no idea whether this modification is otherwise well
written or not; I'm still a beginner in completion hacking.  All
comments appreciated.

I think that a well written version (one that handles multiple
patterns and patterns with wildcards, among the other issues) of
the same subject would be nice as a standard feature.  One might
also want to utilize hosts from the known_hosts file.

_ssh_hosts () {
  if [[ "$IPREFIX" == *@ ]]; then
    _combination -s '[:@]' my-accounts users-hosts "users=${IPREFIX/@}" hosts "$@"
  else